A couple of days ago I joined (sort of by accident) another site for dating. It is called XXX.Connect.com, and it seems a site mostly for Straight people, so I guess I shouldn’t be there, but still opened a profile and posted some pictures.
Immediately got many responses from guys living close to me who wanted to meet, which was very surprising and enticing at the same time. Then I realized my profile said “Woman” since it seems not to have the possibility of Transsexual (as I selected when opening the profile), so immediately wrote a longer description clarifying that I was a Transsexual (woman in a male body) and not a Woman (woman in a female body).
Then I answered the many letters I received and also clarified the mistake there, and gave the choice to the guys of going ahead with a date or simply stopping everything and call it just a misunderstanding with no hard feelings. From about 15 initial letters I received in two days, only one guy responded to thank me for my honesty…and then disappear like the others, LOL
I’m not surprised since I know for a straight man just the thought of getting intimate with another man, even if this other man is a woman in a man’s body, will give them Goosebumps! And I know there are some for whom a male in women’s clothes will always be a Faggot and nothing else, with complete disregard of the feelings.
With this, I realized this site will be the same like the others…completely unproductive!
Still, I made sure my profile description clarified that I am a woman in a male body, and that I was in search mostly of a married man without sex at home, that would be willing to accept that I am a woman with male genitals, in exchange of getting not only some sex, but a more caring and sweeter woman than many females; and that also would cost him nothing, not in money, attentions and/or gifts, but also in problems or conditions. Just fun sex on the side for his needs of the sweetness and sex he wasn’t getting at home.
Also, I posted 5 pictures (the maximum allowed) so to give them an idea of how I look dressed and naked, and I noted in my profile description that I would be changing the pictures a couple of times a week for them to see more of me.
I did all of that, mostly as a personal challenge of having a more complete profile, but knowing that nothing would happen in the future, mostly because they are looking for a female and not a Transsexual.
Still, as a proper woman, I decided to check the “competition” and did a search as a Man searching for a Woman between 45 and 55 years old. I wanted to see what is what the guys find, together with my profile, when they are searching for women to date.
To my surprise, just with the exception of one or two, all the other women were sort of fat and not so good looking, those who dared to post a picture, which is about 10 percent of the profiles, while the other 90 percent just didn’t have a picture at all! And what surprised me the most what the number of conditions they set! The guy should be a gentleman and take them out dinner, dancing, movies, etc. and also be kind and sweet in bed.
They didn’t fill out anything else in their profile, so all that could be read was their conditions, and all that could be seen was a picture of a woman not so good looking in not so nice clothes; or simply no picture at all. It wasn’t a surprise for me that most of the profile seemed to be inactive for more than six months! Nobody answered!!
At the other hand, without being a good looking woman, my profile showed me naked in erotic poses, while describing many things about me, and clarifying I wanted to give pleasure to a man and asked nothing in return; all in exchange they “oversee” my male genitals and take me as a woman, based on my inner feelings, my ways and my general look. It seems like a good deal to me, but I prefer to think that nothing will happen anyway, just in case.
Still, I did get a date with a man from that site, who said he responded to my profile because he was what I was looking for: A married man without sex at home. He is the one I met on PrideFest, as I mentioned in the previous post.
Today I received mail from him telling me we should meet again to see if things go better, which gave me the idea he wasn’t much impressed. I answered that yes, we should, in better conditions, like while having a bed available. He wrote again to tell me he was free the next morning, which is too fast for me since I need time to do a complete body shave and make up and so on, so told him I was busy this week, apologized, and asked him for next week. He answered with a letter with like four words that I couldn’t understand the meaning, but I assume he said yes, but didn’t like the idea.
Oh well! That’s fine. We’ll see if he writes to me again. In the meantime I have a ton of things to do, so don’t worry much about it, and my profile is still ON in that new site, so who knows…